“I’m so happy with the results of my procedure, and I can barely believe the incredible precision of Dr. Pearlman. I highly suggest him and his practice.”
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
Over time, the facial skin loses its firm, resilient quality and texture, with lines and wrinkles appearing, skin beginning to sag, and the jawline losing definition. While some cases of more extensive facial laxity require a surgical procedure to restore, many patients are candidates for Dr. Pearlman's non-surgical facelift – performed without scalpels, stitches, or surgery.
Ultherapy: A Non-Surgical Lift
One of the most exciting developments in aesthetic technology is treatments with Ultherapy. This system reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – but it does far more – firming and lifting the facial skin by triggering natural collagen growth deep within the skin structure. The results are truly remarkable, improving as the weeks pass, for improvements in skin quality and lift similar to what can be achieved with a surgical facelift.
How Does a Non-Surgical Facelift Work?
A non-surgical facelift is a custom procedure suited to the individual needs of the patient. With Ultherapy used in conjunction with modern dermal fillers, lost cheek volume can be restored, with facial lines and wrinkles are smoothed. Dr. Pearlman’s comprehensive non-surgical facelift can produce a remarkable improvement in facial skin quality, firmness, and appearance.
What Non-Surgical Treatments Work Best for Facial Rejuvenation?
Additional treatments for skin rejuvenation and resurfacing, or to restore even skin tone by addressing hyperpigmentation issues such as age spots and sun spots, can leave you looking years younger in the most natural way. As this is a customized process, knowing exactly what aesthetic procedures will produce the most beautiful outcome will require an in-person evaluation of your current skin condition.
What Fillers May Be Used in a Non-Surgical Facelift?
Various fillers could be used to enhance the lifting effect. Choosing the right fillers and applying them in the right quantity makes all the difference in the beauty of the results. Dr. Pearlman is a leading, board-certified plastic surgeon with a 5-star rating on realself.com. A non-surgical facelift should look refreshed, youthful, and natural. Dr. Pearlman naturally gifted with an artist’s eye and will select the dermal fillers most appropriate for the specific facial area. The options include:
- Juvéderm Voluma
- Juvéderm Ultra XC
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus
Does a Non-Surgical Facelift Really Work?
As with any aesthetic procedure, the results of a non-surgical facelift are based upon the skill with which the procedure is performed. Dr. Steven Pearlman has garnered a reputation for excellence in facial plastic surgery and anti-aging treatments. He is double board-certified in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and as a specialist in head and neck surgery. His depth of knowledge allows him to develop a non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment plan custom-tailored to produce real-world results. Your treatment may include:
- Ultherapy: A non-invasive treatment to lift and firm skin on the neck, beneath the chin, and on the décolletage, Ultherapy is an FDA-cleared system that employs ultrasound technology to lift and tighten facial skin without surgical intervention.
- Dermal Fillers: Your non-surgical facelift may include the application of dermal fillers to restore lost volume and provide a lifting effect to the entire facial structure.
- Skin Quality Restoration: Skin resurfacing and restoring an even-skin tone may be part of a comprehensive anti-aging treatment for softer, more youthful, fresh skin on face, neck, and décolletage. Spider veins, sun spots, and age spots can all be removed.
- FaceTite: A non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment, appropriate for some skin conditions, FaceTite works to recontour and lift sagging jowls, and trigger natural collagen growth for a long-term improvement in facial appearance.
Is a Non-Surgical Facelift Right For Me?
If you are tired of looking tired and older than you feel, you may not need surgery to look years younger. The first step is to meet with us at our luxurious Park Avenue clinic where you can expect concierge-style service. We provide a full range of services and amenities, as our patients deserve a positive and pleasurable experience. Dr. Pearlman offers the most advanced anti-aging treatments available in the USA and will customize your non-surgical facelift for a look that is fresh, natural, and youthful.
What Does a Non-Surgical Facelift Cost?
As your treatment will be custom-tailored to treat your individual issues related to aging skin, only a personal consultation will reveal what treatments will be most effective for you, and the costs involved. A non-surgical facelift is less costly than a surgical lift, but the actual cost varies, patient to patient, based upon need. The goal, which we consistently achieve, is a significant level of facial rejuvenation.
What are the Benefits of a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift can produce an almost miraculous level of rejuvenation, with the following benefits:
- Lifts and firms facial skin
- Restores a youthful jawline definition
- Addresses sagging jowls
- Smooths lines and wrinkles
- Restores lost volume at cheeks and temples
- No incisions, stitches, or scarring
- Leaves you looking younger and more attractive
- Little to no recovery time