OFFICE GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
As a valued patient at Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery, we sincerely appreciate your trust in our team. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
For all patients at Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery,
- Patients must arrive wearing their own face masks, and continue to wear them in office until taken into the exam room, and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Patients will be required to have their temperature taken using our contact-less scanner.
- A COVID-19 Disclosure Consent must be completed during check-in.
- Social distancing is seen as the most effective way of slowing the spread of the virus causing COVID-19. Patients should avoid close contact, minimize interaction, and put distance between themselves and other patients within the office.
- Patients should attend to their appointments alone. Accompanying guests, friends or family members must wait outside the office until after the appointment is finished.
- Due to the space of our Exam Rooms, we encourage our minor patients to bring only one parent or guardian to attend with them during the appointment.
- Credit cards will be asked to be reserved on file to reduce handling of payments.
- Patients should arrive only during their scheduled appointment time. Arriving too early will not allow you to be seen sooner, and arriving late may result in re-scheduling the appointment.
- Pets are not permitted into the office.
For new patients, a valid photo ID must submitted and online intake forms must be completed no later than the day before the scheduled appointment. If the intake forms are not completed by then, the appointment is subject to cancellation.