Natural Looking Results
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved injectable that works to temporarily prevent the movement of facial muscles, resulting in smoother skin and a more youthful appearance.
What is BOTOX®?
The development of lines and wrinkles can negatively affect the overall appearance of the face. Over time, these conditions often worsen and form deep creases and folds. BOTOX® Cosmetic is an injectable solution made of botulinum toxin type A, and it effectively improves signs of aging to restore a more youthful and attractive facial appearance. BOTOX® is one of the most desired cosmetic treatments in the world, and Dr. Steven Pearlman has been treating patients with BOTOX® for over 15 years. He regularly performs this procedure for men and women of all ages at his New York practice. Dr. Pearlman is also a recognized expert in BOTOX® treatments and a national trainer of other physicians in this procedure. Additionally, Dr. Pearlman offers FDA-approved Dysport®, which is almost identical to BOTOX® and is liked by many patients. Dysport® has been available almost as long as BOTOX®, and some patients have found that the results last even longer.
Which Features Can BOTOX® Treat?
- Horizontal lines across the forehead are often the result of repeatedly raising the eyebrows.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a smoother forehead by relaxing the muscles of the forehead.
- The brows tend to droop and hood the eyes over time, which can cause an upset appearance and may even impair vision.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic lifts and restores the youthful arch in your brows by relaxing the muscles that pull your eyebrows downward.
Frown Lines, Angry 11’s
- Vertical lines or furrows between the eyebrows develop from scrunching the brows.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic halts the movement of the brow muscles to restore youth to the eye area.
- Fine lines at the corners of the eyes develop as a result of squinting or smiling.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes the muscles around the eyes to diminish the appearance of crow’s feet.
Under the Eyes
- Years of squinting can cause wrinkles to develop beneath the eyes.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic temporarily relaxes muscles around the lower eyelid to produce a more alert facial appearance
Drooping Corners of the Mouth
- The corners of the mouth can begin to hang down over time, causing a permanently sad or upset appearance
- By relaxing the muscles around the mouth, BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a more youthful smile.
- Indentations and irregularities on the chin can be caused by overactive muscles in the center of the chin.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic hinders the movement of this muscle to allow your chin to take on a more youthful shape.
Platysma Neck Bands
- Bending the neck and lowering the head stretches the muscles and leads to vertical bands on the neck.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic prevents contraction movement of the platysma bands to provide a smoother neck.
FAQs About BOTOX®
Am I a candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections?
Candidates for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections have no pre-existing medical conditions and are realistic about the results of their treatment. Potential patients should be non-smokers and refrain from taking anti-inflammatory drugs (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.) for at least a week before and after injections. Do not undergo BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. A consultation with Dr. Pearlman will determine if you are suited for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections.
What is the expected recovery time?
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments simply involve injecting the face with a very fine needle and don’t require incisions, so there is little to no downtime associated with this procedure. In fact, many patients feel good enough to return to work and resume their daily routine as soon as they leave the office, but slight redness and swelling may be apparent at the injection sites.
When will I see results?
The results of BOTOX® Cosmetic will become apparent within a few days after treatment.
How long do the results last?
Results vary depending on the treatment area, but BOTOX® Cosmetic results typically last three to four months.
What is the cost of treatment?
The total cost of the procedure depends on the amount of BOTOX® Cosmetic needed as well as the number of areas that require improvement. During a personalized consultation with Dr. Pearlman, the total cost of your treatment will be determined.
** Results may varyBefore & After Photos
Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery Office
Whether you are local or traveling from afar, our Concierge service will make youy as comfortable as possible from your first visit through your recovery period.