“At least 10 people have told me, ‘you look terrific’.... since last week!”
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved injectable that works to temporarily prevent the movement of facial muscles, resulting in smoother skin and a more youthful appearance.
The development of lines and wrinkles can negatively affect the overall appearance of the face. Over time, these conditions often worsen and form deep creases and folds. BOTOX® Cosmetic is an injectable solution made of botulinum toxin type A, and it effectively improves signs of aging to restore a more youthful and attractive facial appearance.
BOTOX® is one of the most desired cosmetic treatments in the world. Dr. Steven Pearlman has been treating patients for over 15 years and is known as among the best BOTOX® providers in the NYC area and beyond. He regularly performs this procedure for men and women of all ages at his New York City practice.
Dr. Pearlman is a national trainer of other physicians in this procedure. Additionally, Dr. Pearlman offers FDA-approved Dysport, which is almost identical to BOTOX® and is liked by many patients as well. Dysport has been available almost as long as BOTOX®, and some patients have found that the results last even longer.
Which features can BOTOX® treat?
- Horizontal lines across the forehead are often the result of repeatedly raising the eyebrows.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a smoother forehead by relaxing the muscles of the forehead.
- The brows tend to droop and hood the eyes over time, which can cause an upset appearance and may even impair vision.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic lifts and restores the youthful arch in your brows by relaxing the muscles that pull your eyebrows downward.
Frown Lines, Angry 11's
- Vertical lines or furrows between the eyebrows develop from scrunching the brows.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic halts the movement of the brow muscles to restore youth to the eye area.
- Fine lines at the corners of the eyes develop as a result of squinting or smiling.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes the muscles around the eyes to diminish the appearance of crow’s feet.
Under The Eyes
- Years of squinting can cause wrinkles to develop beneath the eyes.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic temporarily relaxes muscles around the lower eyelid to produce a more alert facial appearance.
Drooping Corners of the mouth
- The corners of the mouth can begin to hang down over time, causing a sad or upset appearance.
- By relaxing the muscles around the mouth, BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a more youthful smile.
- Indentations and irregularities on the chin can be caused by overactive muscles in the center of the chin.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic hinders the movement of this muscle to allow your chin to take on a more youthful shape.
Platysma Neck Bands
- Bending the neck and lowering the head stretches the muscles and leads to vertical bands on the neck.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic prevents contraction movement of the platysma bands to provide a smoother neck.
In addition to its cosmetic uses, BOTOX® is excellent for treating:
- Excess sweating
- Bladder spasms
- Eye spasms
- Arthritis symptoms
- Crossed eyes
- Cervical dystonia
What are some of the key benefits of our NYC BOTOX®?
- Natural-looking changes
- Long-lasting outcomes
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- No downtime or discomfort
- No anesthesia
- Shorter treatment time
- Helps reverse the signs of aging
- Creates a smoother, more youthful complexion
- Helps reduce crow’s feet, nasolabial folds and furrows in the forehead
- Helps improve one’s self-image
Am I a candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections?
Candidates for our NYC BOTOX® Cosmetic injections have no pre-existing medical conditions and are realistic about the results of their treatment. Potential patients should be non-smokers and refrain from taking anti-inflammatory drugs (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.) for at least a week before and after injections.
Do not undergo BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. A consultation with Dr. Pearlman in NYC will determine if you are suited for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections. If not, Dr. Pearlman has plenty of alternatives that can achieve the same effects.
Before and After Gallery
Why choose Dr. Pearlman for BOTOX®?
While performing injections with BOTOX® may seem like a somewhat simple task, it actually requires the expertise and artistry of a board certified plastic surgeon to ensure that results are seamlessly natural and that they preserve individuality and spontaneity in the facial expression.
Dr. Pearlman is double board certified in both facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and otolaryngology (surgery of the head and neck). Because his focus has been so specific, he has performed thousands of successful procedures to improve the facial area and roll back the clock on aging and is considered a veteran in the field of injectables.
How can I get started with BOTOX®?
Your NYC BOTOX consultation with Dr. Pearlman is an in-depth exploration of your options for treating fine lines, wrinkles, folds and creases, as well as other overt signs of the aging process. There is a small fee for the consultation, but this is applied towards your procedure once it is on the books. Second consultations prior to your procedure are performed at no additional charge.
During your 45-minute initial visit, Dr. Pearlman will examine your face and review your medical history, ensuring your care is personalized and appropriate for your needs. He will answer all your questions in detail, so you will be clear on the cost of the procedure, the downtime, the risks and benefits, and all other matters.
Where will my BOTOX® treatment take place?
All our procedures are performed at Dr. Pearlman’s accredited outpatient facility in New York City, outfitted with state-of-the-art technology and equipment in a luxurious, spa-like setting. Comfort, convenience, personalized attention and the utmost privacy greet you at every visit. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is on hand around the clock to help answer questions and guide you through your cosmetic journey. We strive to anticipate your wishes and exceed your expectations for excellence.
What if I require more comprehensive results?
The consultation is a great time to discuss with Dr. Pearlman any additional treatments that may be of interest, such as non-surgical facelift, blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty. Dr. Pearlman has a host of facial fillers and injectables at his disposal, which can all be combined to provide incredible improvements in the face and neck, all without incisions, anesthesia or the higher risks associated with surgery. Among these fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra, Kybella, Radiesse, Belotero, Dysport and more.
What is the expected recovery time?
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments simply involve injecting the face with a very fine needle and don’t require incisions, so there is little to no downtime associated with this procedure. In fact, many patients feel good enough to return to work and resume their daily routine as soon as they leave the office, but slight redness and swelling may be apparent at the injection sites.
When will I see results?
The results of BOTOX® Cosmetic will become apparent within a few days after treatment.
How long do the results last?
Results vary depending on the treatment area, but BOTOX® Cosmetic results typically last three to four months.
What is the cost of treatment?
The total cost of the procedure depends on the amount of BOTOX® Cosmetic needed as well as the number of areas that require improvement. During a personalized consultation with Dr. Pearlman in NYC, the total cost of your treatment will be determined.