Skin Care Tips & Facial Beauty in NYC
Kim Roberts, the cosmetic patient coordinator for Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery just completed advanced training from SkinMedica. Below is a guest blog with her personal skin care tips:
I recently attended the SkinMedica Long Island National Seminar. I love skincare! Having tried many products touted as “anti aging” I was anxious to learn about the products that I have come to rely on and see what new skin care miracles they offer.
Below are the key skin care tips that I learned:
- Don’t skip Toner, it restores the skin’s PH balance also removes dead skin cells
- Use exfoliator that has spherical beads, others will scratch and damage the skin
- TNS (Tissue Nutrient Solution) has the highest concentration of Growth factors available. Growth Factors stimulate cellular growth
- Vitamin C is the best antioxidant. Vitamin C works even better when combined with Vitamin E since Vitamin E traps the vitamin C in the skin
Products I personally can’t live without:
- TNS Essential Serum
- Retinol Complex
- TNS Eye Repair (this has eliminated my need for under eye concealer!)
After years of sun worshiping (something I don’t advocate) TNS Essential Serum is my anti-aging Super Hero! It has improved my skin tone and texture dramatically. I use it AM/PM immediately after cleanser/ toner, followed by moisturizer.
TNS Eye Repair is a must! Used morning and night it has changed my life; virtually eliminating the dark circles and crepey skin around my eyes.
Retinol Complex completes my routine. I use this every night. I have used other brands of Retinol over the years and this one is by far my favorite. The texture of my skin is now smooth and clear.
To summarize, here is my daily routine:
3-TNS Essential Serum AM/PM
4-TNS Eye Repair AM/PM
5-Retinol Complex PM
Here’s to a more beautiful you!
To add a personal note from Dr. Pearlman; I too use the SkinMedica products daily. Why? because they work and my skin looks great.